TYPE OF INSTITUTION
Primary and Secondary School
C/ESCUELAS S/N, 30590, SUCINA, MURCIA
NAME OF CONTACT PERSON
FULGENCIO HERNÁNDEZ GARCÍA
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANISATION
We are a public school that covers three educational stages: Infant, Primary and Secondary, located in a rural environment and that takes advantage of the cultural diversity that identifies us to promote a welcoming and constructive climate. Interculturality is a key value. We are a bilingual center committed to improving the educational success of all students. We ensure a good coexistence between the students and between the families and the school. We train citizens of the future and contribute, as far as possible, to a better society, compensating for inequalities and educating in values. We carry out our teaching work adapting to the particular circumstances of the center and the students, making the curriculum more flexible and with good will. The collaboration of the families that we consider essential is sought at all times. The mission of our center is to offer students a learning process that includes reflection, functionality, implementation and evaluation of the knowledge and skills acquired at school.
HOW THE ORGANISATION WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE DISSEMINATION AND EXPLOITATION OF THE PROJECT RESULTS
The role that this institution will play in the project includes:
- Exchange of experience and knowledge during and after the project.
- Participation in the dissemination of information about the project.
- Promotion of information about the project to our network of contacts.
- Contribution to the exploitation and sustainability of the project results.
It will contribute to the dissemination and exploitation of the results of the project through:
- educational meetings on measures to improve the bilingual program;
- circulars and/or talks to families;
- adaptations of teaching schedules;
- reviews of the bilingual center project that includes the improvement proposals provided by the BiMo project.