The programming of multiple didactic-educational initiatives, both in curricular and extra-curricular spaces and the experience of cultural and linguistic exchanges carried out for over fifteen years with numerous European partners, contribute to determining an open dynamic dimension in the school, increasingly felt in the requests of the user.
. Pontormo, after a few years of experimentation, thanks to a Wi-Fi connection in the three offices and a netbook for each teacher, adopts the Electronic Register both in the classrooms and for the teacher: the computerized system for the electronic management of grades , absences and teaching, guarantees transparency and improves communication between students, families and teachers.
The Teaching Staff of the Institute identifies interventions for the expansion of the educational offer that take into account the needs of the cultural, social and economic context of the territory. The enrichment of the institutional training offer with disciplines and activities, optional and not, provides links with networks established between other higher institutes and/or with interventions promoted by Local Authorities and the Region and is aimed at enhancing the individual interests and skills of students deeping ans integrating the curriculum of studies. These objectives can be pursued through:
• VALORIZATION OF EXCELLENCES (Olympics of chemistry and natural sciences, Olympics of mathematics, physics, heritage, Latin certamen)
• "Homo Videns" and "Repubblica @ SCUOLA" PROJECTS
• PSYCHOMOTOR AND EXPRESSIVE EDUCATION
(sports projects, theater workshops, videos, music, choir)
• CWMUN PROJECT (in collaboration with the Diplomatic Association)
• Participation in the FLORENTINE MUSICAL MAY
• RECOVERY INTERVENTIONS (mathematics, Latin, English, physics ...) extended during the A.S.
• PCTO (pathways for transversal skills and orientation)
• LEGALITY EDUCATION
• LINGUISTIC AND CULTURAL EXCHANGE PROJECT
• EXTERNAL LANGUAGE CERTIFICATION: English language: PET/FIRST - German language: ZERTIFIKAT DEUTSCH B 1/B2
- French language: DELF B 1/B2 - Spanish language: DELE
The HIGH SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES provides particularly advanced skills in studies relating to scientific-technological culture, with particular reference to mathematical, physical, chemical, biological sciences, computer science and their applications and provides for the learning of concepts, principles and theories also through laboratory operational examples.
The HIGH SCHOOL OF HUMAN SCIENCES allows to achieve
a broad humanistic training with particular reference to the field of Human Sciences such as pedagogy and psychology, which contribute to directing students towards an increasingly strong ability to analyze oneself and reality.
The SOCIAL ECONOMIC HIGH SCHOOL provides students with a solid juridical-economic culture by giving them the tools to become informed, active citizens and capable of understanding the complexity of economic issues.